You are here
The journal aims to provide an opportunity for researchers in all countries of the world to publish their scientific production in the fields of forensic sciences and the Arabic language. In which originality, novelty, scientific research ethics, and scientific methodology are available.
The journal publishes materials that have not been previously published in the Arabic language, and accepts materials in any of the following categories: original research, scientific reviews, abstracts of theses, and reports of conferences and seminars.
1) The research should be original, well-oriented, and free from doctrinal and intellectual violations.
2) The research should not be derived from a dissertation in which the researcher obtained an academic degree.
3) The research should not have been previously published.
4) The number of research pages should not exceed (40) pages, A4 size, including everything related to the research, and not less than (25) pages.
5) The researcher attaches (4) copies of his research, as follows:
a. A copy of the research in which the researcher's data is complete in (word) format.
B. A copy of the research in which the researcher's data is complete in (pdf) format.
T. A copy of the research, devoid of all evidence of the researcher, in (word) format.
w. A copy of the research, devoid of all evidence of the researcher, in (pdf) format.
6) The researcher fills out the undertaking to accept his research for arbitration after the approval of the editorial board.
7) The page margins are 3 cm from all four directions, and the spacing is (single).
8) The (Traditional Arabic) font is used for the Arabic language, size (18), size (14) for footnotes, and size (11) for tables and figures.
9) Times New Roman font is used for the English language, size (12) and size (10) for footnotes, tables and figures.
10) The Quranic verses are written according to the electronic Quran of the King Fahd Complex for the Printing of the Holy Quran, size (16), in a plain, non-black color.
11) The researcher should take care of the integrity of the research from linguistic and grammatical errors.
The researcher should write an abstract of his research containing the following elements:
1) The subject of the research.
2) Research objectives.
3) Research Methodology.
4) The most important results without enumeration.
5) The most important recommendations without enumeration.
7) The abstract should not exceed (200) words.
8) Translating the abstract into English from an accredited center, with proof of translation attached.
The researcher organizes his research according to the requirements of the scientific research method as follows:
1) Writing an introduction containing: (the research topic, problem, limits, objectives, methodology, procedures, and research plan).
2) Statement of previous studies, if any.
3) Divide the research into sections according to the research plan so that they are interrelated.
4) Writing the footnote shall be by mentioning the following: (the name of the book, the fame of the author, the part/page) according to the scientific method used in documenting Sharia and Arabic studies.
Example: Total Fatwas, Ibn Taymiyyah (8/ 777).
As for the Qur’anic verses, they are referred to in the text only by mentioning the name of the surah, followed by a colon, then the verse number, and they are in square brackets like this [Al-Baqara: 175]
5) The researcher documents the references at the end of his research according to the following system:
a. If the reference is a book.
The book’s name, the author’s nickname, his first name, the investigator’s name – if any – the edition, the place of publication, the publisher’s name, and the year of publication
Example: Al-Jami Al-Sahih, Al-Tirmidhi, Abu Issa Muhammad Bin Issa, investigation: Ahmed Shaker, ed: 2, Beirut, Dar Revival of Arab Heritage, 2004 AD.
B. If the reference is a scientific thesis that has not been printed.
The title of the thesis, then the last name, then the first name and the other names, then the type of the thesis (Master’s/PhD), then the place, then the college, then the university, then the year.
Example: Doctrinal provisions related to coercion, Al-Junaidi, Wael Yahya, master's thesis, Saudi Arabia, College of Fundamentals of Religion, Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University, 1437 AH.
T. If the reference is an article in a journal.
Title of the article, then the last name of the author, then the first name and other names, then the name of the periodical, then the place, then the volume or issue number, then the year of publication, then the page from p: ... to p: ...
Example: Legal and Innovative Distress in YouTube, An Analytical Study, Al-Dhafiri, Turki Khaled, Prince Sattam Bin Abdulaziz University Journal, Vol. (1), 1437 AH, 155-184.
6) The researcher takes into account the mention of some abbreviations for which there is no data in the reference, as follows:
a. (D. M) without the place of publication.
B. (D.N) without the name of the publisher.
T. (d.i) without the edition number.
w. (D.T) without the date of publication.
1) Sending the research to the journal's mail with filling out the form is a pledge from the researcher that the research has not been previously published, that it has not been submitted for publication, and will not be submitted for publication in another entity until its arbitration procedures are completed in the journal.
2) The editorial board of the journal has the right to preliminary examination of the research, and to decide whether or not it is eligible for arbitration.
3) In the case of (accepting the research for publication), a letter will be sent stating (acceptance of the research for publication), and when refusing to publish the research, a letter (apology for accepting the publication) will be sent.
4) It is not permissible for the researcher, after publishing his research in the journal, to publish it in another container, except after the lapse of six months from the publication of his research, and to refer to the publication of his research in the journal.
5) The researcher sending his research to the journal's mail with the undertaking form is considered an acceptance of (the terms of publication in the journal).
6) The editorial board has the right to set priorities for publishing research.
7) The opinions contained in the published researches express the researchers' point of view only, and do not necessarily reflect the point of view of the journal.
8) The documentation system adopted in the journal for foreign references is the (University of Chicago) system.
9) In the event that the research is published, the researcher will be given (5) copies or extracts from the issue of the journal in which his research was published.
10) The journal has the right to apologize without disclosing the reports of the arbitrators.
All correspondence and subscription requests are in the name of:
Correspondence and subscriptions:
WhatsApp mobile: +966548802888
Scientific articles published in the journal express the opinions of their owners