The Editorial Board of the Journal of Islamic Sciences and Arabic Language holds their second meeting for the academic year 1445 AH
Chaired by the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Islamic Sciences and the Arabic Language, Prof. Maliha Al-Qahtani, The editorial board of the Journal of Islamic Sciences and Arabic Language held its second meeting on Thursday, 1-6-1445 AH, at exactly eleven o’clock in the morning via Zoom application, on the topics on the agenda as follows:
1. Presentation of the work done during the past period.
2. View the journal guide.
3. Approval of publishing research in late issues.
4. Presenting the mechanism for activating the electronic platform to receive research.
5. Determine the start and stop dates for receiving research papers for arbitration.
6. Discuss the number of papers published in each issue.
It was decided to announce the start of receiving research from 6/1/1445 AH corresponding to 12/14/2023 AD.